**Cash or check only, no credit cards**
Dress code is for safety reasons. All students should be
dressed appropriately for each class.
- Long hair must be pulled back and secured (gym/tumble/cheer)
- No jewelry! (gym/tumble/cheer)
- Girls: Leotard or shorts and T-shirt.
- Cheerleaders and Male gymnasts can wear gym shorts and t-shirt (shirts tucked in)
- No shorts or shirts with buttons or zippers (gym/tumble/cheer)
- All gymnastic students should be barefoot
- All cheerleaders and tumbling students should wear tennis shoes
- Please no shoes, belts, gum, food, slippery socks, footed
tights, metal/plastic hair barrettes, or beads in hair.
- No gum chewing
- Cell phones should be silenced while inside the gym and OFF while in class/practice
- No profanity or abusive language is tolerated
- Punctuality – arriving late or making your class/team wait while you change is unacceptable
- Respect for coaches and instructors - ALWAYS
- Treat all other students and teammates with Respect
- Parents – keep conversations low to avoid disrupting class/practice
As a courtesy for missed classes, make-ups are offered on a
limited basis in classes that are not currently filled.
- Credit for a missed class will not be accepted in lieu of tuition.
- Makeup class may be scheduled ONLY if your child is currently enrolled in classes.
- To request/schedule a makeup:
Makeups are limited to a maximum of 2 per quarter per student (Sept-Nov, Dec-Feb, March-May, and June-Aug).
Make-ups may only be scheduled within the same gymnastics year (Sept through
A missed make up may not be rescheduled.
- In person or call ASAP
- Ask at the desk to schedule your makeup
- Select a day/time/class if available
No refunds on class registration or class tuition.
Children with any health disorders should notify the
director, instructor and indicate the disorder on the registration form.
Parents are welcome to observe classes at any time from the
observation area. Please do not enter the workout area.
Parents, please keep other children off the equipment while waiting for your
gymnasts to complete her/his class.
Call (410) 286-2646 for recorded messages if the weather is
in doubt. If you miss a class due to inclement weather, remember you can make
it up as long as you are enrolled. We do not follow the Calvert County
Parents are expected to pick up their children promptly when
classes are over. Children are required to wait for their parents inside the
Please, no flash photography in the gym during classes or
If your child is not yet in kindergarten, we request a
parent or guardian remain in the area.
For a printable version of this information, click here
For New Enrollment Policy, click here
Lost & Found
Articles left behind
are placed in our Lost and Found. Please notify staff if you child has
lost something and we will direct you to the Lost and Found. Chesapeake
Gymnastics is not responsible for any items lost or left in the
facility. Occasionally we will clear out the Lost and Found by donating
the items to a local charity.